- Available Sections
- Bundle Deals (10) Cantilever Wall Mount (147) Ceiling Mount (36) Curved TV Mount (2) Desktop Mounts (0) Flat Wall Mount (90) iPad Mount (0) Menu Board Mount (38) Motorised Wall Mount (2) Pull Out Wall Mount (139) Recessed TV Brackets (7) Swing Arm Wall Mount (137) Tilting Wall Mount (80) Videowall (20) With Soundbar Mount (13)
- AccessoriesCABLES (31) TRUNKING (7) ADAPTER PLATES (0) ALL WALL BRACKETS (368)
Designed to be inserted between two studs
This M Recessed Full Motion Flexarm with will mount most flat-panel TV up to 45 kg. With its ingenious design it allows even the largest TVs to extend up to 75cm from the wall, retract, tilt, and swivel with ease. Using smart tilting technology we allow effortless viewing angle with a tool less manual adjustment.
The Multibrackets recessed Flexarm allows a flat-panel TV´s to rest flush against the wall, hiding mounting hardware for a “no profile” solution for the full-motion Flexarm. Easily installed by cutting a hole into sheetrock between wood studs (cc 60). The included template allows box to be leveled and secured tightly into place. All details made in a heavy gauge steel construction. The in wall box features knockouts for power cables and audio/video cables.
The M Recessed Full Motion Flexarm in-wall design is made to fit securely between cc 60 stud centers. When fully retracted, its arm assembly allows your TV to sit almost flush with the wall.
Up to 45kg
Constructed out of solid steel, the M Recessed Full Motion Flexarm safely supports 32” - 80” TVs weighing up to 45kgs, while its adjustable mounting brackets accommodate VESA sizes between 100×100, 100x200, 200x100, 200x200, 300x300, 400x200, 400x300, 400x400, 600x300 and 600×400.
Use the M Recessed Full Motion Flexarm articulating arm to ensure you always have the perfect viewing angle. Extend it out 75cm to provide ample room to tilt and swivel your TV.
Because every installation is unique, the M Recessed Full Motion Flexarm is carefully packaged with all the lag bolts, washers and spacers that you may need.
- Position your TV as close to the wall as possible
- Super flexible, extract, tilt and turn
- Conceal unsightly cables
- Full Hardware kit included
- Safety tested Safety tested
- Max TV weight 45kg
- Extends to 756mm
- Designed to be inserted between two studs
- Tilt & Swivel your screen creating a perfect viewing position
- Hardware kit included
- 55" up to 85"
VESA Compatible Dimensions:
- 100mm x 100mm
- 200mm x 100mm
- 200mm x 200mm
- 300mm x 300mm
- 400mm x 200mm
- 400mm x 300mm
- 400mm x 400mm
- 600mm x 400mm
- Upwards Tilt of 5 Degrees
- Dowards Tilt of 10 Degrees
- Up to 90 Degrees of Rotation Left/Right - Screen depending
Distance to the wall:
- Extends up to 756mm
Maximum Load Capacity:
- Up to 45kg
- Powder Coated Carbon Steel
VESA Dimensions is the most important specification when considering the best bracket for your TV. Please double check your TV is compatible with this bracket's maximum VESA (600mm x 400mm) by checking your TV's manual or by measuring the distance between the 4 holes on the rear of your TV.
|TV Size||Up to 80"|
|VESA 200 x 100|
|VESA 200 x 200|
|Max TV Weight||45kg|