Designed to mount screens in a portrait orientation, the BT8321 is part of the dynamic System X Range and therefore features a contemporary, lightweight yet incredibly strong design with a high-end aesthetic quality, mounting the screen close to the wall whilst leaving enough space for easy access to screen inputs and cabling. Also suitable for mounting screens in landscape style, height adjustment screws allow mounted screens to be levelled perfectly after installation and safety screws feature as standard to help prevent unauthorised screen removal.
- Up to 40"- 65""
VESA Compatible Dimensions:
- 200mm x 200mm
- 300mm x 300mm
- 300mm x 400mm
- 400mm x 200mm
- 400mm x 400mm
- 600mm x 400mm
Distance to the wall:
- Up to 54mm
Maximum Load Capacity:
- Up to 70kg
- Can also be fitted in landscape orientation
- Arms feature levelling screws to adjust the screen height
- Pole mounted version for ceiling and floor mounting is available on request
- Safety screws help prevent unauthorised removal of screens
- High-end aesthetic quality for a neat and tidy install
- Includes interface adaptor arms as standard for VESA fixings up to 600 x 400
- All mounting hardware included
- All Dimensions Available In The Images
Whats Included in the box?
- TV Wall Bracket
- All Fixings Listed Above
- Instruction Manual
VESA Dimensions is the most important specification when considering the best bracket for your TV. Please double check your TV is compatible with this bracket's maximum VESA (600mm x 400mm) by checking your TV's manual or by measuring the distance between the 4 holes on the rear of your TV.
|TV Size||Up to 65"|
|VESA 200 x 100|
|VESA 200 x 200|
|Max TV Weight||70kg|
bt8321 , btech 8321 , b-tech 8321
- UM102M Super Slim(909)£19.99