- Available Sections
- Alphason (106) Apollo Hi-Fi (1) AVF (208) B-Tech (53) Baumhaus (15) BDI (36) Besp-Oak (1) Core Products (8) Dorel (10) Frank Olsen (34) Hama Products (7) Jual (19) Maja (3) Mason and Bailey (46) MDA Designs (47) Mount Massive (1) Multibrackets (9) Novogratz (1) Off-The-Wall (1) Optimum (8) Premier Mounts (2) Sanus (2) Spectral (15) Stealth Mounts (7) TNW (50) TTAP (17) Ultimate Mounts (2) Ultimum (3) ValuFurniture (11) Vogels (18)
SIRIUS 1600 Hybrid Black Complete Full Details
The SIRIUS 1600 Hybrid blends contemporary with traditional furniture. Its curved design flows seamlessly with any interior being practical without the bulk of a large traditional cabinet. The C shape profile allows perfect positioning for corners. Featuring Beamthru glass doors allowing the equipment to be operated by remote control without opening the doors. But the best feature is the Hybrid Screen Mount System offering a wall mounted look whilst offering 60 degree screen rotation, secure screen fixing & fully concealed cable management.
- Suitable for up to 55" TVs
- Remote Control Friendly BEAMTHRU Technology Doors
- Built in 60 degree Screen Rotation & Fully Concealed Cable Management
- Finished in Gloss Black with Gloss Black Side Profiles
- The Shape of The Cabinet Offers Ideal Corner Positioning
- Push Release Doors Reveal Twin Storage Compartments With Adjustable Shelving
- Maximum weight capacity of stand 60kg
- Adjustable internal shelf
- Shelf heights of 190mm and 200mm
- Maximum weight capacity of shelf 20kg
- Integrated cable management at the rear
- Dimensions (mm):W1600 x D480 x H1110
- Usable top shelf: W1600 x D370
- Max TV weight 25kg (on bracket)
|Max TV Weight||25Kg|
|Stand Colour||Gloss Black|
|Stand Width (mm)||1600|
|Stand Depth (mm)||480|
|Stand Height (mm)||1100|
MDA Designs cabinet , Sirius 1600 cantilever black , Corner TV Stand
Another huge advantage with this particular stand is cable management. The clever design allows you to hide all your cables at the rear to make it look as if theres no cables involved at all. Huge space inside for your entertainment systems. I can confirm also that the remote control friendly glass doors are so slick they hide the operating/ power lights to a point where you think theres nothing behind the glass doors. It came with all the tools to assemble the stand and a part from an extra door hinge retainer (wrist slapping moment!) you get everything to get this stand complete within the alloted time suggested.
Awesome stand with a great design. Im glad I came across The Plasma Centre website. My living room looks so cool.
I would have given it a well deserved 5 stars, but the cantilever stand lacks adjustment capability. You can easily rotate the TV, but there’s no adjustment for tilting the TV either up / down or horizontally. Our screen tilts slightly forward and down on the left with no way of correcting this apart from wedging something into the bracket.
Otherwise a great TV cabinet and highly recommended.
Great quality and very easy assembly instructions.