- Available Sections
- Alphason (144) Apollo Hi-Fi (1) Atacama (9) AVF (240) B-Tech (57) Baumhaus (17) BDI (46) Besp-Oak (5) Centurion Supports (3) Core Products (11) Dorel (11) Frank Olsen (28) Hama Products (6) Jual (19) Julian Bowen (1) Just Racks by Spectral (9) Maja (4) Mason and Bailey (59) MDA Designs (76) Mount Massive (1) Multibrackets (9) Off-The-Wall (1) Optimum (18) Premier Mounts (2) Sanus (2) Spectral (5) Stealth Mounts (5) TNW (63) TTAP (15) Ultimum (21) ValuFurniture (12) Vogels (19) World Mounts (1)
AVF Curved 3 Shelf Universal TV Stand for up to 60" TVs
Suitable for TVs up to 60", this AVF television stand is curved shape for perfect corner placement or situating flat to a wall. Featuring a rigid tension rod construction, the TV stand has 3 safety glass shelves that are toughened to British and European standards.
With a maximum weight capacity of 30kg, this sophisticated TV stand combines a sleek look with practical style.
Up to 60"
- Simple and stylish TV stand
- Universal for TVs up to 60"
- Max TV Weight 30kg
- Chrome legs with clear glass
- Compliments any home
- Internal Width 969.8mm
- Dimensions (mm): W1200 x H500 x D483
Max TV Weight
Max Shelf Capacity
W1200 x H500 x D483
Whats Included In The Box
- All parts and fixings
Please note: Screens larger than 55" will overhang the stand at the sides, this is perfectly safe & normal. All measurements supplied are for overall sizes. Please check your product or contact us if unsure.
Please note if mounting a screen with the legs to the edge of the screen please check the distance between these to avoid compatibility issues
|Max TV Weight||30kg|
|Stand Colour||Clear Glass & Chrome|
|Stand Width (mm)||1200|
|Stand Depth (mm)||483|
|Stand Height (mm)||500|
Curved Glass Stand , AVF SDC Curved
Reasonably easy to assemble but the rods have very little threads to screw into and in fact I had to dress one out as the screw were either damaged or not cut and dressed correctly?
Overall my wife is happy with how it looks and as previously stated, it does the job but, only move it very gently and as little as possible as I do not believe it will take any rough handling?
The top narrows towards the far end, so depending on your TVs stand may struggle to fit. Our 58” Samsung only just squeezes on, so do check against the dimensions of your tv.
We are sorry to hear of your problems with the stand. We would always offer a free replacement part to replace any defective item. Would you like us to send a replacement out?