- Available Sections
- Alphason (106) Apollo Hi-Fi (1) AVF (208) B-Tech (53) Baumhaus (15) BDI (36) Besp-Oak (1) Core Products (8) Dorel (10) Frank Olsen (34) Hama Products (7) Jual (19) Maja (3) Mason and Bailey (46) MDA Designs (47) Mount Massive (1) Multibrackets (9) Novogratz (1) Off-The-Wall (1) Optimum (8) Premier Mounts (2) Sanus (2) Spectral (15) Stealth Mounts (7) TNW (50) TTAP (17) Ultimate Mounts (2) Ultimum (3) ValuFurniture (11) Vogels (18)
AVF Bay Curved TV Stand
The Bay TV stand features a unique, curved shape which is perfect for placing in corners but also looks great flat against walls. The smooth concave front perfectly compliments the latest curved TVs, but works just as well on flat screens. The Bay features three height options to help you achieve the best viewing height for you, and there are several storage options so you canget the best from your accessories, including remote friendly cruved glass doors.
- Up to 70"
- Unique shape, ideal for corners or flat to wall viewing
- The smooth concave front blends perfectly with the shape of curved TVs but works equally well with flat screens
- Three height / leg options provide every Bay with the flexibility to achieve your perfect TV viewing height
- Storage access options include fully closed with remote friendly glass doors, open fronted or fully open, to get the best from accessories such as sound bars
Maximum Tv Weight:
- 60 KG
Maximum Shelf Capacity:
- 15 KG
- W1500 x D520 x H500 mm
What's Included In The Box?
- TV Stand
- All Fixings
- Instruction Manual
Please note: Screens larger than 60" will overhang the stand at the sides, this is perfectly safe & normal. All measurements supplied are for overall sizes. Please check your product or contact us if unsure.
|Max TV Weight||60Kg|
|Stand Width (mm)||1500|
|Stand Depth (mm)||520|
|Stand Height (mm)||500|
AVF , Bay , Curved TV Stand , White TV Stand
Delivery was prompt and no hassle. Overall a very good service.
But looks amazing
I fell in love with the way it looked and that justified spending the extraordinary cost to get it!!
The guys delivered it without any problems (it's a BIG box!) It's fairly straightforward to put together but stupidly fiddly to get it 'exact', the glass doors are a swine to get level while not catching the unit. you'll want to kill one another building it. We discovered our metal framework had a 'split' in it during construction(See photos), but came to the conclusion it wouldn't affect it's strength or function so resigned ourselves to continue the build. The finished product really does look smart and hides the peripherals (Sky Box, PS4, DVD player etc) nicely .
Pros: Looks lovely in situ. Does the job required.
Cons: VERY expensive for the (cheap) materials it's made of. It's a bitch to build. Not convinced of the lifespan of the glass doors (they're hanging on in there for now) if you've got kids who will be opening them a lot be warned.