- Available Sections
- Alphason (119) Apollo Hi-Fi (1) Atacama (9) AVF (213) B-Tech (55) Baumhaus (17) BDI (37) Besp-Oak (1) Centurion Supports (3) Core Products (11) Dorel (11) Frank Olsen (32) Hama Products (6) Jual (21) Julian Bowen (1) Just Racks by Spectral (10) Mason and Bailey (51) MDA Designs (81) Mount Massive (1) Multibrackets (9) Novogratz (1) Off-The-Wall (1) Optimum (8) Premier Mounts (2) Sanus (2) Spectral (5) Stealth Mounts (7) TNW (49) TTAP (16) Ultimum (3) ValuFurniture (11) Vogels (17)
The AVF Burghley FS1250 TV Stand is perfect for positioning in a corner or flat to the wall. It boasts a functional build and beautiful design making it a perfect asset to almost every home.
The double doors also allow you to keep AV gear out of sight while still being able to use a remote control via BeamThru glass. Ventilation ports in the cabinet and a flow-through top shelf promote airflow and keep your equipment cool.
- Up to 65" TVs
- This TV stand with open shelf and cabinet is designed in wood veneer and gloss featuring glass doors, and is perfect for positioning in the corner or flat to wall
- The double door cabinet storage features beam through glass doors enabling use of infra red AV equipment
- Within the cabinet there is a slatted base panel for flow through ventilation
- Cable management is provided to route TV and accessory cables
- Tempered safety glass
- Easy to assemble
Maximum TV Weight:
Maximum Shelf Weight:
- W1250 x H500 x D450 mm
What's Included In The Box?
- TV Stand
- All Fixings
- Instruction Manual
Please note: Screens larger than 50" will overhand the stand at the sides, this is perfectly safe & normal. All measurements supplied are for overall sizes. Please check your product or contact us if unsure.
Please note if mounting a screen with the legs to the edge of the screen please check the distance between these to avoid compatibility issues
|Max TV Weight||60Kg|
|Stand Width (mm)||1250|
|Stand Depth (mm)||450|
|Stand Height (mm)||500|
AVF , Burghley , TV Stand , Piano Black
Would be better if back panels covered the top half of unit.