- Available Sections
- Alphason (146) Apollo Hi-Fi (1) Atacama (9) AVF (226) B-Tech (57) Baumhaus (17) BDI (48) Besp-Oak (5) Centurion Supports (3) Core Products (11) Dorel (11) Frank Olsen (21) Hama Products (3) Jual (19) Julian Bowen (1) Just Racks by Spectral (7) Maja (4) Mason and Bailey (45) MDA Designs (76) Mount Massive (1) Multibrackets (9) Off-The-Wall (1) Optimum (18) Premier Mounts (13) Sanus (2) Spectral (25) Stealth Mounts (5) Stil Stand (8) TNW (64) TTAP (15) Ultimate Mounts (1) Ultimum (21) ValuFurniture (12) Vogels (19) World Mounts (4)
The AVF Burghley FS1250 TV Stand is perfect for positioning in a corner or flat to the wall. It boasts a functional build and beautiful design making it a perfect asset to almost every home.
The double doors also allow you to keep AV gear out of sight while still being able to use a remote control via BeamThru glass. Ventilation ports in the cabinet and a flow-through top shelf promote airflow and keep your equipment cool.
- Up to 65" TVs
- This TV stand with open shelf and cabinet is designed in wood veneer and gloss featuring glass doors, and is perfect for positioning in the corner or flat to wall
- The double door cabinet storage features beam through glass doors enabling use of infra red AV equipment
- Within the cabinet there is a slatted base panel for flow through ventilation
- Cable management is provided to route TV and accessory cables
- Tempered safety glass
- Easy to assemble
Maximum TV Weight:
Maximum Shelf Weight:
- W1250 x H500 x D450 mm
What's Included In The Box?
- TV Stand
- All Fixings
- Instruction Manual
Please note: Screens larger than 50" will overhand the stand at the sides, this is perfectly safe & normal. All measurements supplied are for overall sizes. Please check your product or contact us if unsure.
Please note if mounting a screen with the legs to the edge of the screen please check the distance between these to avoid compatibility issues
|Max TV Weight||60Kg|
|Stand Colour||Light Oak and Black Glass|
|Stand Width (mm)||1250|
|Stand Depth (mm)||450|
|Stand Height (mm)||500|
AVF , Burghley , TV Stand , Oak
Only one flaw the back cover plates could be made of a better material as one of them snapped while fixing them due to the curve.
I have a monster AV amp which wouldn't fit in from the front due to the height and the door catches make the gap smaller. I also had to do some mods to the rear to allow the amp to stick out of the back. This is no fault of the unit and I knew this would be the case when I bought it.
Very pleased with my purchase.
Looks great, now considering the coffee table to match.
Doors can be a bit fiddly to line up, but worth the effort.
It feels substantial and built to last.