- Available Sections
- Alphason (144) Apollo Hi-Fi (1) Atacama (9) AVF (240) B-Tech (57) Baumhaus (17) BDI (46) Besp-Oak (5) Centurion Supports (3) Core Products (11) Dorel (11) Frank Olsen (28) Hama Products (6) Jual (19) Julian Bowen (1) Just Racks by Spectral (9) Maja (4) Mason and Bailey (59) MDA Designs (76) Mount Massive (1) Multibrackets (9) Off-The-Wall (1) Optimum (18) Premier Mounts (2) Sanus (2) Spectral (5) Stealth Mounts (5) TNW (63) TTAP (15) Ultimum (21) ValuFurniture (12) Vogels (19) World Mounts (1)
If you are looking for a stylish modern TV stand with ample storage, then look no further than the Horizon. The Black finish with grey understonesgive a contemporary look to this sturdy and practical stand, whilst the IR friendly glass front and vented interior storage allows for all your media to be stored away neatly whilst still being used. The wood top panel has been smartly finished in 2 colours, allowing you to reverse in just moments to alternate the colourof stand between light oak and Walnut.
- Reversible top panel -you choose between Walnut and Light Oak
- IR friendly glass door.
- Flip-down storage with toughened glass shelf.
- Hidden castors.
- Cable management.
- Passive ventilation.
- Suitable for Televisions up to 70"
- Max Weight: 50Kg
- Dimensions: W 1600 x D 420 x H 372 mm
Please note: Screens larger than 65" will overhang the stand at the sides, this is perfectly safe & normal. All measurements supplied are for overall sizes. Please check your product or contact us if unsure.
Please note if mounting a screen with the legs to the edge of the screen please check the distance between these to avoid compatibility issues
|Max TV Weight||50kg|
|Stand Width (mm)||1600|
|Stand Depth (mm)||420|
|Stand Height (mm)||372|
HORO1600 , Black television cabinet , Alphason Horizon
The reversible top and black sides just looks like typical MFI laminated fibreboard and be wary of interior measures due to the lip of the frame which restricts access and reduces useful height.
This was a lockdown purchase for me, but I would never have bought if I'd seen it in the shop, there's better value and better quality out there depending on which you value most.