- Available Sections
BT8390-050/S Full Details
BT8390 horizontal mounting rails are the central component of any System X installation, whether it be for a complex multi-screen install or a single screen application. Made from aluminium, the rail itself is sturdy yet lightweight and is designed to support a variety of interface arms and mounts, allowing screens and other AV equipment to be fitted to the rail. Available in a range of lengths, the BT8390 can be mounted onto walls, poles or System X support columns using a range of different fixing kits (available separately). Rails can be cut to shorter lengths as required or joined together using extension kits (also available separately) for much longer installs.
- 50cm long
- Part of the System X range for use in a variety of applications; wall, ceiling, trolley etc.
- Ideal for video walls, menu boards and other multi-screen installations
- Can also be used for premium single screen applications
- Compatible with a variety of interface arms and collar compatible accessory mounts
- Also compatible with Mode AL BT8385 columns
- Suitable for landscape or portrait installs
- High-end aesthetic quality
- Available in a variety of lengths and can be cut if necessary
- Multiple lengths can be joined together using BT8390-EXT to create longer rails
- Lateral adjustment - position interface arms anywhere along the length of the rail
- Supplied with plastic end caps for a neat and tidy finish
- Simple 'hook-on' installation