- Available Sections
Mercury 7.2 Bookshelf Speaker Walnut Full Details
Partnered with the series’ new 28 mm (1.1 inch) soft dome tweeter and audiophile crossover, the Mercury 7.2 offers a big sound and even bigger value for money.
The easy to drive nominal 8 Ohm load and high 89 dB efficiency means the Mercury 7.2 can be partnered with a broad range of quality amplifiers, from low-power tube designs to monster solid state transistor models. Up to 200 Watts peak power handling capacity ensures Mercury 7.2 won’t suffer from musical compression or distortion for louder listening sessions. Its wideband frequency response from 42 Hz up to over 32 kHz and wide dynamic range makes Mercury 7.2 perfect for High Resolution Audio while retaining exceptional reserve for standard audio formats.
- Dimensions: H292 x W193 x D266.4mm
- Amplifier Power: 20 - 100 Watts RMS
- Power Handling: 50 Watts RMS
- Weight: 50KG
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
Tannoy Speaker , Bookshelf Speaker , Walnut Speaker , Walnut Bookshelf Speaker
- Addon C10 Grey£289.00
- Addon T10 Black Speaker£199.00
- Addon T3 Black Speaker(93)£159.99
- Addon T3 White Speaker(93)£159.99