- Quick Search Code: QS19795
- Product currently unavailable, please see alternatives below
DC35 Full Details
Dyson DC35 Multi Floor Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
DC35 Multi Floor cleans up top, down below and in-between, with tools for every floor type. The motorised floor tool attaches to the wand, or directly to the machinefor awkward spaces. DC35 Multi Floor has 15 minutesrun time, 13 minutes with the floor tool attached, or 6 minutes on Boost mode. Powered by a Dyson Digital motor, with Root Cyclone technology for no loss of suction.
Some conventional vacuum cleaners use a bag that can clog and cause suction to drop. The Dyson vacuums use Root Cyclone technology. Powerful centrifugal forces spin dust and dirt out of the air and into the bin, with no loss of suction.
Dyson engineers spent a decade developing new types of highly efficient digital motors. The Dyson digital motor is smaller, lighter, clenaer and more power-efficient than conventional electric motors. Dyson digital motors use digital pulse technology, spinning at up to 104,000 times a minutes. That's over 1700 times a second.
DC35 machines have a motorised floor tool with two types of brushes for different floor surfaces. The carbon fibre brush bar has rows or ultra-fine filaments a engineered to remove fine dust from hard wood floors. These filaments are made from pure carbon fibre, selected for its anti-static properties. There are also stiff nylon bristles for carpets. They spin at high speed to remove ground in dirt.
The wand is made from lightweigt aluminium. It extends to 66cm to clean up high, down low and into awkward gaps. Remove the wand and you can use your DC35 machine as a handheld, ideal for quickly cleaning up spills and removing dust and dirt from the car.
Dual power mode gives you two power options. 15 minutes of high constant suction for longer tasks, 13 minutes with the motorised brush bar attached, or 6 minutes on Boost mode for tougher cleans.
- Twice the power of any other lightweight cordless vacuum in use
- Dual power mode
- 15 minutes of high constant suction
- 13 minutes with motorised floor tool attached
- 6 minutes on MAX power for more difficult tasks
- 22.2V Lithium-ion battery
- The Lithium-ion battery can be charged either from the docking station or through an independent charger
- 65 Air watts at end of wand in max mode
- 28 Air watts at end of wand in standard mode
- Root Cyclone Technology
- Visible transparent collector capacity level
- Lifetime filter
- Detachable long reach wand to clean up high, low and into awkward gaps
- Detach the wand to use the vacuum as a handheld for spot cleaning, upholstery and inside the car
- Includes combination tool, crevice tool and motorised floor tool for hard floors and carpets
- Weighs 2.5kg
*Free assembly service for customers collecting from our Gateshead showroom
|Products Features||Hide / Show|
Dyson , Vacuum Cleaner , Cordless Vacuum Cleaner , DC35