SubZero II Full Details
Flat panel TVs look great. Buth they sound bad.
The Roth SubZero II has been designed to give you the high definition audio you need to accompany your HD picture.
Using analogue, optical and bluetooth inputs, the Sub Zero II will connect easily to any TV or audio sources - even wirelessly from your laptop, mobile phone or tablet.
With no need for a seperate subwoofer the Sub Zero II has two built-in Ultra-Bass passive drivers, two bass drivers and 2 full range drivers, allowing full frequency range audio in a single discrete unit.
Designed to perform in any room large or small, the Sub Zero II will bring new life to your TV and you'll hear detailed audio like never before. Using Roth MA DSP sound processing, you'll also get a tremendous home cinema experience.
The Sub Zero II can be wall or table mounted and at just 80mm deep, will compliment any room. Set up is also simple so there will be no delay in enjoying your favourite movies or music.
SubZero II DESIGN
- 4 x 2.75 inch 4 Ohm drivers
- 2 x passive radiator bass drivers
- Thick wall 3.6L reinforced polymer case
- Cloth grill
- Wall mount capable (brackets included)
- LED display with auto dimming
- Wide frequency response 40-20,000hz
- High power class D amplifier
- 60 watts peak output power
- RCA Analogue stereo connection
- 3.5mm analogue stereo connection
- Optical SPDIF format (Toslink compatible) - Stereo
- Bluetooth APT-X A2DP Audio
- Power Input: AC 230-240V, 50hz
This product is also known as:
Roth Audio , SubZero II , Soundbar , Speaker