FF 6ft Full Details
The Cyber series of Fixed Frame Projection screens offer the ultimate in uniformally flat projection surface. Ideal for permanent more dedicated cinema rooms, the fixed frame screen gives a true cinematic experience.
The super rigid frame is of curved cast aluminium with a black velvet finish that absorbs any stray light from an overlapping picture. The frame is fixed to the wall using "key hole" mounting points that can slide along the length of the frame.
The most important aspect of any screen is its ability to bounce the correct amount of light back at the audience without altering colour reproduction and contrast ratios. Grandview fixed screens use fine diamond shaped pitted material that helps to cancel stray light and keep picture reproduction as accurate as possible. The material has a low gain rating of 1.1, keeping contrast levels high and offering a wide even viewing angle. A black PVC backing means the screen can be mounted in front of any light source without any light leakage.
- 6ft Wide Fixed Frame Projector Screen
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- High Contrast and Low Gain of 1.1
- Fixed to the wall using "Key Hole" mounting points
- Diamond shaped pitted material helps cancel stray light
- Black velvet finish on frame to absorb stray light
- Black PVC Backing Prevents Light Leakage
- Overall Dimensions: W 1869 x D 35 x H 1120
- Screen: W 1707 x H 958
| Products Features
|| Hide / Show
|Screen Type||Fixed Frame
This product is also known as:
Cyber Series , Projector Screen , Fixed Frame Projection Screen , FF